11. Salad pots – Go green and healthy with your snack by giving salad pots a try. This snack is a layer of fresh and natural green leafy vegetables in containers. It will keep you on the go when feeling slow and sluggish at work plus enjoy the added benefits of weight loss and improved overall health.
12. Chia pudding – A sweet treat with a healthy twist for a snack is what chia pudding brings to satisfy your taste buds as well as your hunger. Chia is a soluble fiber that is good at controlling cholesterol levels and will keep you regular. Create a chia pudding by mixing chia with any liquids like almond, cashew or coconut milk. Sweeten it with maple syrup or honey. It’s that easy and you’ll have a snack that will keep you up and running doing your work.
13. Green smoothies –Blending a combination of green fruits and vegetables for a snack gives out all the right nutrients. It is easy to make, delicious and can help out in losing those extra pounds. It will give you a winning fight against lethargy, sluggishness, and weakness as you go about doing your job.
14. Seaweed snacks - This snack has an impressive nutritional profile. It has a wide array of vitamins and minerals, rich in protein and you can feel full on fewer calories. Grab yours at leading Asian groceries or health food stores.
15. Roasted chickpeas. – Nibble away with this delightful crunchy roasted snack of chickpeas that can satisfy cravings without wrecking your healthy diet. Chickpeas are a superfood and a great source of plant-based protein along with fiber, phosphorous and B vitamins.
Try all these amazing healthy snacks to get you on the right track performing your duties with ease and confidence to keep you in tip-top form.